The Varadero Ibiza team works to reduce the environmental impact of its activities. To do this, it carries out actions aimed at the following aspects, among others:
- Varadero Ibiza holds periodic training and environmental awareness-raising among its employees.
- The shipyard team takes care to keep the water area clean to prevent pollution.
- We hold environmental emergency and prevention simulation exercises.
- We also carry out environmental inspections throughout the year to reduce the effect of external polluting agents.
- Varadero Ibiza has various signed green points in its technical area for disposing of all kinds of waste.
- It also has a hazardous and polluting waste collection point (engine oils, filters, cloths, batteries, polluting containers, paints, etc.).
- Thanks to its modern installations and facilities, our shipyard able to optimise water and electricity consumption.
- Gas and carbon dioxide emissions have been reduced and the carbon footprint has been registered.
- The shipyard has posters distributed all over its facilities asking for its customers’ help in caring for the environment.
Integrated management system
Health and safety at work - OSHAS 18001:2007
Environment - ISO 14001:2015